December 20, 2013

Required Documents

Before visiting our office, we would like to give you a list of some of the documents you will need. Here is a list of the most common documents that are required:


Tax documents: 

Letter from school or doctor with dependents name and address (for earned income tax credit)

Original social security card(s) or ITIN number(s)



Child care information

Bank Information:

Account number

Routing number


Driver’s license or State ID

Consular ID (Matricula consular)

Military ID



If you own a home:

Closing statement (if you sold your home)

Property tax statement

Property interest statement